Terms & conditions of the virtual consultancy of Dos tercio
- The client agrees to provide Do tercio with all the requirements for the project, which include among others photographs and measurements (applies only for layout design).
2. The design work will begin upon receipt of payment and the required information from the client.
3. The layout is developed only in one space, in case of having an open space, an additional price will be charged. Communicate it to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We reserve the right to refuse an appointment for any reason or no reason and to refund you in full or in part in those circumstances.
5. We will offer a helpline and we will also be contactable by email at email@example.com, response times will be forty-eight (48) hours GMT from the date and time of contact, or forty-eight (48) hours from the next business day, whichever is later.
6. We will use reasonable efforts to arrange and schedule an appointment with you at a time and date that is convenient for you, but we make no guarantees.In the event that an Appointment is changed or canceled at your request and, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to agree on a new date and time, the clause below will apply.
You may cancel our services within fifteen (15) days of the effective date by notifying us or selecting the cancellation option on the website, in which case you will be refunded the customer payment less an amount that reasonably reflects our value. Services already provided up to the cancellation date. If the cancellation request is received more than fifteen (15) days after the Effective Date, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.